Forum    Info    Links

Organic Gardening Site

feedback

Organic Gardening Forum

Author Topic: feedback  (Read 4642 times)

mrainbowweb

• Seed
    • View Profile
feedback
« on: February 07, 2007, 10:49:39 AM »
I can't seem to post anything - even having worked out how to find a message field.
I am using Opera 7.54, so script should work OK. Please get this valuable site working properly, as I would like to publicise it widely - I found it on Google when tryting to locate David Corkill - and also link to it on my own website, Re-earthing the Cities.
Margaret RainbowWeb

mrainbowweb

• Seed
    • View Profile
Re: feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 10:56:33 AM »
Second post------------
OK, so that time my message posted - but the first time I used the preview button, which worked OK, but then got an error message when I tried to post.
Yesterday it gave me an error meesage after I registered, but when I tried to register again, discovered that the previous rego. had worked, although the site failed to tell me so.

Overall, the design of this forum seems quite efficient, but it may take some people quite a while to work out how to use it.
I'd still like to link the site to:
http://www.users.on.net/~arachne/links.html
but would also like to put a few hints on how to use it. I'm also going to test it with older browsers to see if it works on those. Will let you know the results.
Margaret RainbowWeb

David Corkill

• Administrator
  • Seedling
  • I will try to help answer your questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 08:29:02 AM »
Hi Margaret

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into the problem you describe with the error message when registering. Regarding hints on how to use the site, there is a "help" button which leads to generic instructions for this type of forum. Perhaps I could add extra information which is more obvious and which also recommends using the "help" button.

Thanks for linking my site to yours, I will return the favour.

mrainbowweb

• Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 03:55:17 PM »
It was actually between Preview and Post that I got the error message, David. I'm about to preview and post this right now, to see if it works this time!
Margaret

mrainbowweb

• Seed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 03:56:33 PM »
Yup!! That worked fine!
Margaret

Copyright © Organic Gardening Forum